Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320

Re: Managing contacts synchonization

Hi Prince2012, I have rebooted BB and restarted my PC, but it hasn't solved the hotmail contact problem, though on BB everything is in order.I have a feeling this is a Hotmail hitch, and will pursue that line of enquiry. Thanks for your help

Contributor

Prince, just to let you know what worked... I cleared history and cache from my PC, I can now delete the contacts. I still think it may have been a temporary hitch with Hotmail probably. Thanks for your help.

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Hi Woundenberg

It may be but Good to know about your progress. Yes clearing of browser cache helps because Hotmail is a browser dependent service. Are you using Internet explorer ? Check this link on how to optimize Internet Explorer to work with Hotmail Optimize Internet Explorer for Hotmail .See if that help further .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

I haven't been using Internet Explorer but Chrome, which to think of it, it always has some shortcomings!

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Hey Woudenberg

But thanks to you also for sharing the final solution :smileyhappy: 

Cheers!

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.