Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: FIDO

Re: Mass Storage Mode

I have the same issue with my Torch. It says on my phone that it's in mass storage mode, but then DM manager says it can't connect...this is sooo frustating!

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook & BlackBerry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Same problem here, 9700 running v6.0.0.380

I've re-installed DM. I've Wiped & re-installed Phone OS. I've formatted card.

Nothing works.

However, if I use the same computer and boot into Linux it picks up the bb memory card as a drive straight away. Unfortunately there isn't a sync program for Linux, so I need to use Windows.

BB Playbook & BlackBerry Bold 9700 - v6.0.0.570 | Vodafone UK | Previous: BB8100, BB9000
Home-made Recipes | Home-made Sauce Recipes | Simple Bread Recipe
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Does this solve anyone's problems?

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB19717

It solved mine (finally! after two hours of searching!)

My Device: Not Specified

Thank you so much I've been trying to figure out this problem on my storm for the past two days and once I ran that tool it popped up saying everything was enabled and I was able to locate the device on the my computer screen. I am so happy you posted this thank you sooooooo much!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have same problem, can not run my bb as mass storage mode, what we should do? I already downloaded clfix.exe for repaire it, but still not work, kindly please let me know how to repair it?
Rgds
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: ICE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LINK!!!

It was so very useful and it solved the problem, FINALLY!!!

Anyone with the same problem should definitely take advantage of the link.

Jeni wrote:

Does this solve anyone's problems?

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB19717

It solved mine (finally! after two hours of searching!)

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: ??

Wow! Thank you so much for having the patience to find this, I was at it 3 hours last night and 2 today trying to get the thing working, you're a start!

New Contributor
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: Claro

If you are running BlackBerry OS 6.0, this setting does not exist on the BlackBerry. When you connect your BlackBerry via USB to your Windows computer, choose "Charge Only" or "None" when the BlackBerry asks how you would like to connect. By choosing "Charge Only" or "None," mass storage mode should remain disabled.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: Claro

If you are running BlackBerry OS 6.0, this setting does not exist on the BlackBerry. When you connect your BlackBerry via USB to your Windows computer, choose "Charge Only" or "None" when the BlackBerry asks how you would like to connect. By choosing "Charge Only" or "None," mass storage mode should remain disabled.