Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: 8330

Media Card Hang-up

After I insert the my 4gb. Micro SD card in my 8330 and have pictures, songs etc... on I am unable to receive calls because they go directly to Voicemail and the numbers appear as Unavailable. Verizons not very helpful when it comes to all things Blackberry so, here I am asking  to see if anyone else has had the same problem and hopefully a solution. Also when I mention I have a MacBook Pro they assume that is the problem.

To start receiving calls again I have to do a device wipe and resend of service books etc...  Thank You in advance

Charlene Lewis
Qualified Career Consultant
Passion 4 Life
lens2003355_1213572573img_2332_2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Media Card Hang-up

Is the card accessible or working fine with other device/PC? Without the media card do you face any difficulty with you device? I guess the card I faulty and causing trouble for your BB. Try some other card and observe the behavior if same occurs then contact carrier support personnel or shop from where you purchased to claim warranty.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
My Device: 8330

Re: Media Card Hang-up

Thank you tanzim for that confirmation that I am on the right track. Not even considering the card at first, I had the 8330 replaced, but when the new 8330 acted the same way as my original I determined that it had to be the media card. Back to Verizon with Media Card for replacement. Oops, thats right although I bought BB and card online, from their own Verizon Company I  can't walk into a physical Verizon Store and get these things taken care of.  I will keep you updated.....

Charlene Lewis
Qualified Career Consultant
Passion 4 Life
lens2003355_1213572573img_2332_2.jpg
Please use plain text.