Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Obaie
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat Egypt

Media Files Disappeared Curve 8520

I Connected My Blackberry Curve 8520 By USB Cable To My Brother's Laptop Because I Needed Some Power For The Battery And Then When I Removed It I Found No Music Files No Pictures And No Voice Notes , Everything Took Place On The Memory Card (Media Files) Vanished , I Restarted The Mobile And Removed The Memory Card And Returned It And Connected The Mobile To My Laptop But Found Nothing , Although The Memory Card Status Shows Total Space : 1.8GB , Free Space :270 MB , And That The Same Space I Had , That Means That The Files Are Still There But I Don't Know What Happened To Them , Please Help & Thanks. 

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Media Files Disappeared Curve 8520

Hello Obaie, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about your issue. Do you have a card reader that you can use to check the media card on your computer? It sounds like the files may be hidden on the card. If you can access the card on your computer then we can walk you through how to check to see if the files are hidden. Can you please provide us with the operating systems you are using on your computer? With a bit more info we should be able to help out. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.