Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Media help!

Is there any way I can limit songs being displayed and or played to their Album only, and not mixed in with individual unrelated songs. I like to play certain albums in their entirety and the song list mixes them with all my other songs in alpha order which is not what I want.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: Media help!

Ok here goes. Click on your media icon and scroll and click music. You will see a list including artist, album, genre and a few others. Just click on album and select the album you want. Then click the first song and it will begin to play and it will continue to play each next song on the list. Let me know if I can help you any further.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
New Contributor

Thanks Lorrie that helps a lot. Do you know, is there a way I could keep the individual songs from an album out of the all songs list, so I could ONLY play them when I select an Album....if that make sense. This is my first Blackberry, and I've had it just 1 week, so I have lots to learn :smileytongue:

BBAlaska

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

There is not a way to do this that " I " know of. There is a program called flipside that you can download for something like 20 bucks. It shows the album cover of each album you downloaded and you can shuffle through these. But it also has an option where you can create your own playlists so it will only play the songs you choose. I guess it depends on how much or how important the music you listen is on whether you want to spend the 20 dollars or not. I personally love it but I have not found a way to fast forward or rewind a song and I also got it free from an at&t rep so beggars can't be choosers,huh?
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

You can get a free trial of Flipside  here : http://electricpocket.com/flipside/
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

LOL free stuff is always cool

and THANKS I really appreciate your time and thoughtful response. it really helps bunches.

bye for now

BBAlaska 

New Contributor

thanks!

BBAlaska