Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

DeveshAgarwal
My Device: Blackberry 9360

Meeting invites not received on Blackberry device on Airtel using Google Apps

Greetings. This seems to be an ongoing problem but I could not find a specific thread to what I am facing, and hence creating a new thread.

Over the last two weeks, a lot of users in our office have suddenly stopped received meeting invites / notices. Most of them are using a variety of Blackberry devices almost all Curves 8520, 9230, 9360. We use Google Apps for our mail, calendaring and others.

Meeting Notices are not coming to some of the BB devices. When a meeting is created by an organiser (say me for example) and I invite two or three co-workers, the meeting notice e-mail is delivered and sits in their Google Apps GMail hosted mailbox, but it does not download to their BB. All other mail messages are delivered normally.

On those receipients facing this problem, I experimented with their settings in Calendar of Äutomatically add invitations to my calendar" to Yes and Yes, but don't send event reminders unless I have responded.

I have even deleted the account, re-added, and downloaded service books.

The wireless sync between Google Apps Calendar and the BB devices is working fine.

Can someone please help solve this problem and oblige.

Thanks in advance