Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Meg_anW99
My Device: Curve 9360

Memory Card problem!?!

I have put my old memory card with all my videos, music and photos in my new blackberry and it is picking up all the music and videos but not the photos, and every time I take me batt out it wipes all the photos I have taken with my phone, but when I plug my phone in using the USB it all shows up, what shall I do?

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Memory Card problem!?!

Hi Meg_anW99,

Welcome to the support community!
To rule out any issues with the media card itself, are you able to test with another media card? If you don't have this issue with another media card, you may want to transfer all the media files on the affected card to a computer to back them up and then reformat the media card. This article has the steps to reformat the card. "Media card cannot be read. Verify that the memory card is formatted" KB10527

If you do have the same issue with another media card, then to rule out any software issue, I suggest first backing up all your data and then performing a clean reload of your BlackBerry® Device Software. For further steps, please see the following KB articles.

For Windows®: "How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows" http://bbry.lv/GI9beY
For Mac: "Perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer" http://bbry.lv/J0UN1U

Please test to make sure the issue with your pictures has been resolved before restoring any data from your backup file.

Let me know if that helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!