Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Aqib_M
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: 8951731355

Memory card

Am using Blackberry curve 8520 am getting some error like its not reading, i have formate from pc and i can able to use from pc or any other mobile but in ma blackberry its not reading and if i repair or formate drom mobile get started switch off and switch on continuesly so plz solve my solution...........,:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Memory card

Hello Aqib_M

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried another good quality memory Card in your device in your device to see if it reads ?

If problem persists then as you have already formatted your Media card and you're just having problem while using it on your BlackBerry , then the problem might be within your device . Please try this Knowledge Base , if its a Software issue then after performing those steps it will reslove your issue :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

try it and let us know the results.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.