Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: SFR France

Re: Messages application not displaying messages

I have the exact same problem, which is really annoying beacause there are no other way to access emails other than reboot the phone, and it takes sooo long....

The phone is a curve 9320, software v 7.1.0 pack 1319, I have it for two weeks, brand new, no app install or anything.

The bug appears nearly everytime I miss a call, which for me happens a lot, so as a professional device it's unusable ! please please fix this !!

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

1. its not a case of missed calls in the message log, the only thing you can see when you go into either the messages folder or sms folder is missed calls, the only way to fix is to reboot the phone, its definitely a software bug as its happenning on lots of different devices, this happens on 9300,9320 and 9900 devices
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: SFR France

Sorry, I don't understand.

This thread is more than 2 month old, and the only way to fix this problem is to reboot the phone ?!? several times a day ?!?

This kind of phone is mainly used for email. No email = phone useless !!!

Is there a any way to flash/downgrade the frimware to previous version without this bug ?

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

its very annoying yet all blackberry say is reload the software! its a bug admit it fix it and let us know when the fix is out!

Solutions: 6,123
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

dove wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand.

This thread is more than 2 month old, and the only way to fix this problem is to reboot the phone ?!? several times a day ?!?

This kind of phone is mainly used for email. No email = phone useless !!!

Is there a any way to flash/downgrade the frimware to previous version without this bug ?

Yes, that is possible. Do you know what OS release you wish to downgrade to? I'll help you with that.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code