Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Micro Card Error

I'm struggling with Micro Card error on y BB 8900. I inserted a new Card 8GB , I'm able to format and use with Media Sync . but as soon as I disconnect from PC , card becames unreadable from BB, claiming for card error (of course if I put directly on PC - I do not have any error and I can use it). I tried to check and reformat several times both on BB and PC, but after first copy I get same error. I'm running desktop sw 4.7 and device is 4.6 . Any clue ?  
Developer

Re: Micro Card Error

Reformat the card, then Options => Memory => Enable Mass Storage Mode and connect to your PC via USB. Finally forget about Media Sync, use the BB memory as an external disk, copy and sync manually using some file manager, for example Total Commander.
New Contributor

what I've done several times , including power-off and removing battery , but with same results. Surfing web I've found some articles referring to similar problem due to last desktop sw update.

New Contributor

I finally sorted out from memory card issue. I identified one single mp3 was generating all problem. I'm trying to understand why ... it was probably related to some tags..