Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Missed Call LED Notification

JMRMB- Hello my friend.... I  loved this when I saw it... went to download it and this is what i got- tell me what you think

Not Found

The requested URL /chris/bb/MissingLight.jad was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at the-wongs.net Port 80

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Looks not it's not free anymore. But it may be worth the $2.50-$3 if you REALLY want it   :smileyhappy:

There's a tleast a free trial to see if you like it first.

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=26322&n=MissingLight

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

ok, thanks for checking on that link!

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
My Device: Vodafone BOLD OS 4.6.0.162

Thanks for the missinglight software. I've downloaded it and do get a purple light for missed calls. But this purple light is extra bright and intruding. Do you know a way to get the simple red LED flashing everytime I have a missed calls - the way it should be normally working. Don't want this intrusive purple light.

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Is your LED light not working at all? The LED light will flash, but it will stop after a little while
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
abhichhaw
My Device: Vodafone BOLD OS 4.6.0.162

I made a very interesting observation today. My missed calls alerts LED was not working on my BOLD for sometime (since I upgraded the OS). I was living with it.

Recently my BOLD trackball was not functioning and I had to send it for repair. As a stanby I was given a new BB 8700v. I switched device and restored my data onto the 8700. To my surprise, the missed call LED indicator dint work on the 8700 also (though its a new piece). It was working till the time I loaded my data onto the phone, but as soon as I restored my data it stopped working. Now I am sure there is some setting which gets into the phone the moment I load my data. My service provider is completely useless on this.

Can someone think about what could be the problem and help me.