Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

Missing Emails/SMS days all of a sudden-help!

Thank you for your attempted help!  About midday today I realized that all of a sudden I was missing multiple days of my email/sms messages in my inbox.  I have Dec. 20th but then am completely missing Dec. 19th, Dec. 18th and then I have Dec. 17th and then it completely skips to Sept. 9th.  I am not sure if pressed something that would accidentally hide these messages.  I know the emails are still present in my normal inbox in my regular mail, but they are not showing on my blackberry.  Also, I am missing tons of SMS.  I know that I could see all of it last night before bed, so this just happened today.  I can still send and receive messages and they are posting to Dec. 20th so I just want to get my days back!!  Please help if you can.  Thanks!

Super Contributor
My Device: 9850 Torch
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Missing Emails/SMS days all of a sudden-help!

Welcome to the forums.

It sounds like you are very low on free space - this sort of thing will happen if a device gets too low on space.  Click HERE for more information about items being deleted.

To see your free space, click on the Options icon, then Status - check the File Free.

If you find a post here helpful, please consider giving the poster some Kudos
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Missing Emails/SMS days all of a sudden-help!

Sounds like you have a memory leak problem thats common with BB's.  Im guessing you have version v4.3  when you need to get v4.5. To check your version dial #4357* on your phone.... To update you need to download it to your computer, install it then use blackberry desktop manager to load it onto your phone.... Dont forget to back up your contacts.
Please remember to resolve your thread.

Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks