Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dnaparty
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Multiple Email Accounts

Hello,

I have just got myself a 8900 and I have used desktop manager to transfer data from my old BB to my new BB.  I now have two email account on the blackberry, the old account is from the old BB which is a different provider and I no longer want this on my new BB.

I have tried accessing email options but the only account that is listed is my BB Email.  There does not seem to be a listing of my old account anywhere except on the desktop.

Has anybody any Ideas how I get rid of the desktop Icon for my old email account.

Cheers

Dirk

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Multiple Email Accounts

Check under Options | Advanced Options | Service Book. Any references to your old account you can delete from here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dnaparty
My Device: Not Specified

Hi jmrmb80,

you are a star, thank you very much.

cheers

Dirk

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Not a problem. Glad to help out.   :smileywink:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
najmie
My Device: torch9800

Hye..I'm newbie..I use bb torch 9800..I need help..why I can't create another email account??I have two email account,and I just can creat one only..is there any problem on my bb?
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

[ Edited ]

najmie wrote:
Hye..I'm newbie..I use bb torch 9800..I need help..why I can't create another email account??I have two email account,and I just can creat one only..is there any problem on my bb?

Duplicate:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.