Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

crazynesschic
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodacom

Music downloading problem 9360

Hi,
I have a blackberry 9360... I bought the phone about 2 months ago and it was downloading songs perfectly. As of lately I'll download a song and when it gets to about a quarter of the way it'll stop downloading and say 'Error'. I only have this problem with downloading songs, I can download apps (which I've tried downloading large apps and it works) and pictures, so I find it kind of strange

I'm clueless as to what the problem could be... I've ruled out memory and my memory card (I even reformatted it thinking that could be the problem).

I've pulled the battery and even tried downloading in an area with EDGE and 3G and it still doesn't download. I've also ruled out a faulty memory card as when I save a song to my device memory the same thing happens.

Hopefully someone can help... I'm annoyed to the extreme!!!
Thanks

Please use plain text.
Yeshmika-Bisnath
My Device: curve - 9360
My Carrier: vodacom south africa

Re: Music downloading problem 9360

Hi, I am experiencing the exact same problem ... Pleade can someone help us fix it or understand why this happens..

Thank you!
Please use plain text.
BabyNash
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: south africa

I'm experiencing the exact same thing,iv tried evrithing but I'm still getting an error when downloading music.please help
Please use plain text.
kaibaSlash
My Device: blackberry 9360 curve
My Carrier: quantity surveying student

Have u guys found a solution to this problem..any one please help my phone has been doing the same thing for the past 3 months
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sanono
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: 9360

Geeez I'm als0 experiencing da same thing bt mine never started downloading since I bought it last month.
Please use plain text.