Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
spelele
My Device: Curve 8520

My BB Curve 8520 don't switch on

:smileyfrustrated: Please help

My battery died on Saturday and I didn't have a charger with me. So, I switched off my phone so just to cool it off. When I got home I put it on charger. And it showed it was charging. But when it rebooted it didn't completely switched on. I took off my battery for about 30minutes and rebooted again, but still it would not switch on. And it still does that today. My phone is ten months old. Please help, my world is stuck without that phone

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: My BB Curve 8520 don't switch on

Put it in wall charger for longer time. As the battery is completely drained it will require substantial time (4/5 hours) to regain charging again.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
spelele
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: My BB Curve 8520 don't switch on

I did so. And it showed that yellow sign that the battery is charging, but after ten minutes it had a red cross. But funny, when i put the battery back in my phoe after two hrs it had that reebooting line, but it went half way and totaly stoped. Could it be the phone or the battery?