Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: Curve - 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

My BB goes into Hang state if put idle for longer duration in Holster

Hi ,

I am facing a severe problem in my new BB CURVE 9220 the new one just launched a few days back.

When i kept in Holster Idle for some time (say 1 hr or so) it goes into Hang satate . That means if some one calls up and when i take it out from holster it never allows me to do any action over the call .

All keys stops working and fone goes into the hanged state .

and only option left with that is to take out the battery and re-insert it and re-start the fone .

I have baught the device just 2 days back

can some one please help me in urgent .

I am not so regular over net so if any one wants to contact then please pin me on my alternative BBpin 27BED92D

i faced the same problem in 2 devices . After facing in the first one i replaced it . just got the new piece 2 days back and again the same problem i am facing

Please help asap !!

Thanks

Raunak

My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Local store

Re: My BB goes into Hang state if put idle for longer duration in Holster

I'm also facing same problem my mobile hang most of the time.

My hand set Curve 9220 and I'm using first time blackberry but unfortunately I'm totally unsatisfying with this service my previous HTC phone far better then this set.
My Device: Blackberry 9220
My Carrier: Vodafone

Facing the same problem... Its very irritating to take out the battery everytime... Please help guys....
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Local Store

Even I got the 9220 2 days back, it goes to a full hang after a few hours when kept idle. We cannot help but keep doing a battery pull every 2 hours. This seems like a MAJOR software bug which RIM needs to fix!