Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
SaraLocatelli
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

My BlackBerry 8520 won't work

My battery ran out this night, then I tried to switch the mobile on but it won't work. It actually turns on, but it stops at the frame with the bb logo and the charging bar. Please help me, I don't know what to do. I tried charging the battery, changing it with a new one, connecting the bb to the pc but it isn't read. Thank you all for your help!
Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: My BlackBerry 8520 won't work

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Did you happen to download any app before this issue occur?
Try remembering if you did.

New Contributor
SaraLocatelli
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

No, I didn't. Thanks for your help anyway, I left the mobile connected to the pc for some hours and it switched on automatically. So the problem is now solved.
Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Great! Good to hear that.

Cheers! :smileyhappy:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.