Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Miyale
My Device: 8520 curve
Accepted Solution

My Blackberry Curve 8520 keeps giving me a white screen everytime there's one bar of battery left

My phone keeps giving me a white screen whenever the battery is around 20%. I pulled out the battery and let it reboot itself, halfway through, the screen blanks out, but amazingly when I plug it in to charge it reboots fine without blanking out. I  can't seem to find anyone who has a proper soultion to my dilemma. Please help:Eek:

Please use plain text.
tasha74
My Device: curve 8520

Re: My Blackberry Curve 8520 keeps giving me a white screen everytime there's one bar of battery left

Buy a new bar3. It happened to me and since I bought a new bar3,its been ok.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chelseahowarth

Re: My Blackberry Curve 8520 keeps giving me a white screen everytime there's one bar of battery left

What's a new Bar3? Is that a new battery? I am also having this issue.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Miyale
My Device: 8520 curve

Lol ye it is
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chelseahowarth

Thank you *blonde moment* I shall buy a new battery today and see if I still have this problem. Thanks for the help
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sharpnic35
My Device: curve 5820

my curve 8520 keeps bringing a white blank screen when am browsing, listening to music or during calls. when i pull out the battey en put back in, it will load half way and again bring back the white screen but when i plug it in into the charger it then boots fine. guys pliz help me out coz am about to throw this thing away

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360

Hello sharpnic35

Welcome to the forum.

As mentioned earlier in the thread replace your battery especially if its 2 years old, its max life span has been reached.

The fact that's its working fine wth the charger plugged in I'm pretty sure your battery can't hold enough juice or problems delivering proper strong flow of power when intensive tasks are being performed.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sharpnic35

thanks alot. ama do that this week en see how it goes

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sharpnic35

Memopad lost

i deleted my memopad icon by mistake. now i need to restore it buh i have failed. how do i do it. is thr anyone who knows how to do this

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360

Hello sharpnic35

You need hook up your phone to the pc and open up desktop manager.

Now click on applications tab in desktop manager this will read the phone first what is installed.

Now look for memo pad in the desktop manager window and install it.
Please use plain text.