Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

My Blackberry Curve 8520 will not let me read my bbm.

My Blackberry Curve 8520 will not let me read my bb messages. how do I fix this? Why on earth does blackberry not have a number I can call rather than this stupid thing!!

Super Contributor
My Device: Curve - 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: My Blackberry Curve 8520 will not let me read my bbm.

Because support on devices is the responsibility of your carrier. They have been specially trained for this. Smiley Tongue

We will need some more specific information before being able to try to help you though. 

What is your:

OS Version (Options > About)

BBM Version (Options > Applications > Change drop down to Add Ons > Scroll to BBM)

At what point does it stop you from reading your messages? Will the application launch but you are not able to pull up any conversations?

Disclaimer: I'm just a regular user like the rest of you. I have spent a lot of time learning the limitations of the Blackberries to know how to fix most problems. If I have suggested a fix, please give a kudo and mark as a solution!

New Contributor

are you one of these trained people then?

My phone is set up that it should show me the message. For some reason yesterday it decided to stop. I dont know why, apart from tecnology has a mind of its own!

Could you give me clear questions of what you need to know and i will try answering them.

Super Contributor

CoryH wrote:

What is your:

OS Version (Options > About)

BBM Version (Options > Applications > Change drop down to Add Ons > Scroll to BBM)

At what point does it stop you from reading your messages? Will the application launch but you are not able to pull up any conversations?

I am not one of those trained people, I'm a user like everybody else but I've gained a lot of technical knowledge through use and research. Sorry to disappoint. Smiley Tongue

Disclaimer: I'm just a regular user like the rest of you. I have spent a lot of time learning the limitations of the Blackberries to know how to fix most problems. If I have suggested a fix, please give a kudo and mark as a solution!

New Contributor

How do I go about speaking to one of them?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Call your service provider's technical support line.