Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My Blackberry keeps freezing on the loading page!

samii wrote:
I am saying... My sister went on my mum blackberry started a game and the game crashed the phone.. So my mum toke the battery out.. The phone re-booted... after the boot a white screen came up and it said (app error 200) I have toke the battery out and waiting 5-10 mins until I insert the battery... The same is happening!!! Have try the safe mode the white screen still appears and says the exact thing again!!

Well, that is a completely different problem description than you started this whole thing with. So, you can toss out everything we've done so far...sorry to have wasted your time.

So, the symptom now is that App Error 200 comes up  -- and it comes up regardless of a normal boot attempt or a Safe Mode boot attempt. OK. Now, IF that is indeed the case (I sure hope it is, given how many changes we've gone through with your descriptions), go back to post 26 in this thread and attempt those things. Report back with COMPLETE and ACCURATE DETAILS of what happens with each and every step of what you attempt.

If you elect to attempt the thing I mention in the final paragraph of post 26, then report that back here, but continue the discussion in that other thread.

Good luck.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: blackberry cuve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

I understand u about the wee blackberry sign that comes up beside the clock , this happens quite a lot and what u can do is reboot your blackberry xx I could give u more advice if u could tell me what kind of blackberry u have ?

My Device: ,8520 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

Dear Blackberry Support Community Forums.

i have a blackberry 8520 and the blackberry loads up to 3/4 of the way i have tried everything possible changing the Battery charging it overnight but it still sceems to not work Any Help would be possible i have used blackberry device software updater but it dont connect to jvm i have also tried apploader.exe and removed the vendor xml but it wont go past (stage 2 waiting for device initialization) that dont sceem to work as the blackberry only loads 3/4 of the way i have also tried some other tools to try getting the phone working i have tried blackberry swiss army knife. i have used BBHybridsTool and i have tried Siantar Blackberry TOOL but nothing sceems to work if it would be possible if someone can help me out that would be great

reply to alexa_08@live.co.uk or www.facebook.com/Akphonerepairs

many thanks :smileyhappy:

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Vodafone

hi, my blackberry Torch 9860 has this same issue, "boots just beneath the "e" in blackberry and freezes", ive tried removing the battery for 20minutes, downgrading the OS and then upgrading using the apploader, still nothing worked.

Please i really need your help.

Hall of Famer II

Mackins wrote:

hi, my blackberry Torch 9860 has this same issue, "boots just beneath the "e" in blackberry and freezes", ive tried removing the battery for 20minutes, downgrading the OS and then upgrading using the apploader, still nothing worked.

Please i really need your help.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

First off, I recommend you scroll up, read, and try the other things that are recommended in this thread...Safe Mode is something that you may need to start your diagnostic process.

Good luck and let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

i have tried everything that was written on previous threads, i even downloaded blackberry Master control Program, and did everything possible all to no avail, is it possible to run safe mode on a torch 9860 (torch3)? if yes, please tell me how to do it. Thanks in advance.

Hall of Famer II

[ Edited ]

Mackins wrote:

i have tried everything that was written on previous threads

Well, that would be quite extensive indeed...and would of course already included Safe Mode...are you sure you truly did everything previously posted?

Mackins wrote:

even downloaded blackberry Master control Program, and did everything possible all to no avail,

From all I know, that is actually an illegal piece of software...so we don't talk about it here.

Mackins wrote:

is it possible to run safe mode on a torch 9860 (torch3)? if yes, please tell me how to do it.

In general, yes...but as with anything, your specific situation may preclude it. But the instructions are already posted above...message 17 in this thread. It can be tricky to get the sequence right (press/release/hold), so be patient. 

But do keep in mind that there are situations that are simply not recoverable (e.g., hardware failure)...but such cannot truly be diagnosed at an internet distance...by getting you to go through certain things, we can deduce to a likely root cause, but nothing can be 100%. Sometimes this KB is useful:

• KB27956 How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state

Good luck and let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

i think there is a problem with the JVM because after the "initialising device" in updating Device software(following your previous link on How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state),  it freezes at "Reconnecting to JVM" and my phone goes blank (white) after loading close to 75%.

Thanks in Advance

Hall of Famer II

Hmmm...OK, try a different method. Try installing to your PC both the Desktop Software as well as your desired OS package. Then use "LOADER.EXE /nojvm". You may also want to investigate JL_CMDR and/or BBSAK as they have WIPE abilities beyond the defaults, which can sometimes cure problems.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

phone doesnt show up in neither of them :No: