Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Catherinemull
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

My Blackberry keeps freezing on the loading page!

Two days ago my blackberry froze on the start up loading page and the bar is frozen half way through, i have tried taking the battery out many times and even tried someone elses battery and nothing is working? 

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: My Blackberry keeps freezing on the loading page!

One thing to try is to reboot the phone in safe mode.  Remove the battery, then reinsert it and press the back button for ~30 seconds (or if you want to be thorough, until the phone reboots).  This will allow you to delete any apps that might be causing the problem for you.  If that doesn't work, you may need to reload the software on the device, but if that's the case, your data may be lost unless you had a recent backup or used an app like BlackBerry Protect to backup your data.

To reload the OS, use the instructions in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

If your computer cannot see your phone in step 2, unplug the phone and remove the battery, then plug it in again.  As soon as your PIN pops up on the screen, click Next.  If you miss it, don't worry, just unplug the phone and plug it back into your computer.  Once you're able to continue with reloading the OS, you can reinsert the battery and proceed with the installation.

Hopefully this will help you get back up and running!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.