Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

mongoo99
Accepted Solution

My Browser doesn't work

I used to be able to select Browser and it would take me directly to the Internet. Now when I select Browser, It takes me to a "Services - Email Accounts" page and I am unable to access the Internet at all. What happened?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80

Re: My Browser doesn't work

First try reregistering the device by going into Options | Advanced Options | Host Routing Table. Find the bold entry, hit your menu key and select Register Now. See if you get a registration message in your Messages list. Afterwards try resetting the device by removing the battery for a minute.

If that doesn't work go into your Browser, hit the menu key and select Options. Go into General Properties. Try changing the Default Browser from BlackBerry Browser to Internet Browser (or vice versa). Then close and reopen the browser

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
mongoo99

I tried your suggestions. The only one that worked was removing the battery. The other two options failed. But, by removing the battery I'm up and running again. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
lorriem1222

Can you kindly mark this thread as solved so that other users with a similar problem can find a possible solution more quickly? Thanks.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Please use plain text.