Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: 9220

My New Blackberry Curve 9220 "Key tune - end call" not working properly ?

I bought a BlackBerry Curve 9220 No. IMEI: 352660058886560  On the Date 18 September 2012 from authorized distributor of BlackBerry at  Boutique Dukomsel Dago Bandung, Indonesia. After using it for a few days, I realized my Blackberry "key tune - end call" its not working properly  so when I finished used  my BlackBerry  for a call a number the phone can not be disconnected. Since I was only able to rush back to Dukomsel Boutique on October 5, 2012 to make a complaint and filing service, with Bon Service No. 06912 and promised 2-3 days will be given the news about the damage to the device or a maximum of 14 days. But until this letter was written October 18, 2012 there was no news story, I tried to contact via phone several times and was informed that the damage is not yet known and may be sent to Jakarta for repairs and it took one month.

The question in my mind is why the BlackBerry product  that I purchased have poor quality if there is no quality control from RIM ?

As a customer I feel very aggrieved from RIM both materially  and time with quality like this and demanded RIM as BlackBerry maker, to be responsible for replacing the defective device since the damage was not due to defective production and consumption but only a few days of used, I intend to buy a reliable product that can be used in an optimal instead of the defective product.

Super Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Re: My New Blackberry Curve 9220 "Key tune - end call" not working properly ?

Hello

I agree that is unacceptable. I'm not sure if you are aware but this is a user to user forum, help given are not RIM employees. Also for security reasons kindly edit your post and remove your IMEI number.