Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
marietriz
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Black berry

My black berry 8520 suddenly turn off

My black berry 8520 suddenly turn off after upgrading my App world i restart it but while i was waiting for it to open, it doesnt show any single red blink or anything that will determine what happen. please help me. thank you

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
rickymardi
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: INDOSAT

Re: My black berry 8520 suddenly turn off

but your blackberry is OK , right? just suddenly turn off and can go to home screen
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marietriz

suddenly turn off and no signs or any led indicator even i use others bb's battery..
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

marietriz wrote:

My black berry 8520 suddenly turn off after upgrading my App world i restart it but while i was waiting for it to open, it doesnt show any single red blink or anything that will determine what happen. please help me. thank you

Hi marietriz

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear the problem you are having with your BlackBerry® Curve 8520. From where you installed BlackBerry App World ? is it OTA . Meanwhile if your Battery is fully charged then try to boot your device on Safe Mode.

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode.

If it works then Delete App world from your device then reboot your device by removing the battery . Then From your BlackBerry Browser browse to www.blackberry.com/appworld and download app world again .Please try it and let us know of your progress.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marietriz

My blackberry doesnt show any red light which is disturbing me.. i cannot open it using USB connctor or anything.. I need help. I cannot try what youre trying to ask me to do. :/

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

marietriz wrote:

My blackberry doesnt show any red light which is disturbing me.. i cannot open it using USB connctor or anything.. I need help. I cannot try what youre trying to ask me to do. :/

Hi marietriz

Have you tried to boot or start your device on Safe mode as suggested , From what you mentioned it appears that your battery doesn't have enough power,Can you arrange another Good fully charged BlackBerry Battery ? 

Also the above link may not work over a pc , Browse or Click on the link from your BlackBerry Browser to download BlackBerry App World.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marietriz

I tried to change another BB's battery but it doesnt show any progress. I haven't tried to boot or start my device on Safe mode because it is not even responding in anything i tried. 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

marietriz wrote:

I tried to change another BB's battery but it doesnt show any progress. I haven't tried to boot or start my device on Safe mode because it is not even responding in anything i tried. 

Hi marietriz

If you are unable to start on safe mode and If you have arranged a new or a good fully charged Battery then try reloading your device software ,first do your backup then have a try :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

If unable to do the above then use application loader to load the OS for that look at this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader.

After Instaling  the OS try downloading App world as mentioned above.

Please use plain text.