Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Sophie12345
My Device: Blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange ee uk

Re: My blackberry 9300 has a techinical fault help

Orange said it was the handset honestly i spent like an hour in there shop an the previous sim card in the phone was orange the phone is origionally voda tho iv got blackberry activated on both sims an it just doesnt work iv spent in total trying 2 sort this phone 8 hours plus an the man in orange shop wiped my sim is there anyway i can send my phone to blackerry an see if they can help an it may b under a warenty
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sophie12345

I just cant handle anymore stress over it
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

I'm sorry, I know this is frustrating, but the carriers have to sort it out.  That's why I was recommending going to vodafone and contacting orange from there and let the techs figure it out.

The techs r just no help atall an i just dont have the time to keep running around to all the shops an stuff yano i find it all so frustrating just guess im gonna hafta face facts the phones broke an not get it fixed unless i can send it back to blackberry
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

I will ask my friends to read this.  Maybe they have a suggestion I didn't think of.

Okay thanks im more than grateful for your posts so far just sooooo stressed out an hoping its not a fault with the phone do you know how to contact blackberry direct about there being a fault with the phone because all my apps work if i connect to wifi accept bbm its like thers a problem with the pin itself an thats why it wont register so annoyin im just gutted
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sophie12345

I really dont understand an when i run a diagostic on the phone it all comes back okay including ping echo but blackberry registration says no connected to blackberry says abort an blackberry pin-pin says abort
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

For phones, the only way I know how to get in touch with rim is through an escalation via the carrier.  When the carrier can't resolve it, they contact rim for additional support. options.  I'd be stressed too.  I'm sorry you're getting the runaround.  I'm hoping one of my friends has an easier solution then what I'm suggesting.  I think the phone is fine, but you could be right.  i wish the carriers would assist you!

That sounds like something the carriers have to sort out. I hope they have your account setup correctly (blackberry data plan, provisioning, etc)

When i rang blackberry in america yesterday which was 9 dollars a hour so like 7 qiud ish they told me orange had contacted them an they would contact me an never did its all like a dead end
Please use plain text.