Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: My blackberry 9300 has a techinical fault help

I have to disagree. A pin still connected to another user will not prevent the data plan from working and the host routing table from populating.

The pin is probably blocked completely.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
Sophie12345
My Device: Blackberry curve 9300

So its because his sim is still registered to the sim you mean?? The pin isnt blocked because the phones stolen.... Or clearly i wouldnt be able to call an text, you wouldnt block just the pin an i just looked it up not all networks do it and blackerry rim dont so.... Other suggestions an yours andre are appreciated
Contributor
Sophie12345
My Device: Blackberry curve 9300

I brought it off a decent friend an he brought it from the shop brand new a while back, i know though if you put a sim in that you have received accidental free credit on i.e free bbm for a few months that may lead to them suspending the service possibly
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Sophie12345 wrote:
So its because his sim is still registered to the sim you mean?? The pin isnt blocked because the phones stolen.... Or clearly i wouldnt be able to call an text, you wouldnt block just the pin an i just looked it up not all networks do it and blackerry rim dont so.... Other suggestions an yours andre are appreciated

Sophie, you are making incorrect assumptions.  If the pin is blacklisted, it will work just fine with phone and text but will not work with a BB data plan--this is apparently what is happening to you now. 

Regardless of what the exact issue is, the fact remains that there is nothing we here can do to solve the problem.  You MUST contact your carrier and insist that they "escalate your case to RIM" for resolution.  It is free to you and it is how the system works. 

If, as you say, RIM has suspended the pin for any reason you will find this out during the escalation process.  That is going to be your ONLY method of resolution for this problem.  So, ring them up again, if you have a previous case number use that, but you need to get this escalated to RIM for a solution. Again, this is your ONLY way to get this resolved.  We here can argue about what might be causing the issue but only RIM support can solve the problem, if it's solvable. 

Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!