Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Globe

My blackberry curve 9320 won't turn on. Won't charge and my laptop can't detect it too.

My blackberry curve 9320 won't turn on. I can't charge it and my laptop can't detect it too. I tried to use another battery from another bb device but my device didn't turn on. When I tried to put my battery to another bb device, it didn't turn on too. I can't use my device for a couple of days already. I need your help guys. 

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My blackberry curve 9320 won't turn on. Won't charge and my laptop can't detect it too.

Hello,

Given your description, the only thing that can be deduced is a hardware fault, between the battery and the device, preventing power from getting from the battery to the device. But, this is only a conclusion...not a diagnosis. Hardware issues are basically impossible to diagnose at an internet distance. Only hands-on evaluation by a qualified hardware technician can be useful. I suggest you find a local (to you) shop with a qualified BB hardware technician and obtain a proper evaluation and estimate. If you remain in warranty, you could instead seek support under those terms.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Globe

Re: My blackberry curve 9320 won't turn on. Won't charge and my laptop can't detect it too.

Do you have any idea if I can still use the warranty of my phone? Because my phone is bought from other country. I don't know if I can use the warranty although my phone is from other country. 

Maybe I'll try to look for a BB service center here, Thank you so much! 

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Not being a party to your original purchase transaction, I cannot tell you what the terms of your specific warranty are. Warranty terms are set at the time of original purchase, and are not universal. Typically, though, obtaining warranty service in a country other than the one you bought it from is not allowed. But, your plan is sound -- ask them and see.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code