Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
blastersmedia
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: 02

My blackberry messenger stuck

Please what should I do? BBM is stuck on 'SETTING UP BBM' Suggestions will be appreciated

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My blackberry messenger stuck

Hello blastermedia

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

I assume you have BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS already on your account , if not then call you carrier to activate that it fix your current  issues with BBM7.

If you already have that ( BIS ) on your account then you can try this to see if that help . First On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BlackBerry Messenger from the list 

KB10040  :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Then perform a Battery pull restart by removing the Battery while your device is Powered On .wait for a min. then reinsert it back . Finally from your BlackBerry Browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm to download the recent version of BBM available for your device. After installing your device may reboot and associate with your BlackBerry ID.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.