Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Charley16
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

My browser on facebook only opens pictures small :/

Normally when i clicked on pictures on www.facebook.com on my browser they would open normal size, big enough for me to see but now when i click on them they come up small and difficult to see. If i try and zoom in they go fuzzy so thats no good. Also if i try save it they save small so i cant see them better that way. This happend suddenly and i have no idea how to fix it :/ please help! :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: My browser on facebook only opens pictures small :/

Charley16 wrote:

Normally when i clicked on pictures on www.facebook.com on my browser they would open normal size, big enough for me to see but now when i click on them they come up small and difficult to see. If i try and zoom in they go fuzzy so thats no good. Also if i try save it they save small so i cant see them better that way. This happend suddenly and i have no idea how to fix it :/ please help! :Helpsmilie:

Hi Charley16,

Try m.facebook.com for mobile view.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
haroldleotangco
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Yeah, this happened to me, too.

Now I only use the native app.

I think it has something to do with facebook changing the interface of their website's mobile version.

Please use plain text.
heathermoore1201
My Device: 8300
My Carrier: any

:Clap:Good news facebook fanatics, we developed a software that instantly zoom facebook pictures http://download.cnet.com/Facebook-Zoom/3000-12941_4-75744517.html. Facebook zoom is a free tool allowing to enlarge thumbnail Facebook images by hovering over them with your mouse.

:Rockon::Angel:

Works well on most browsers, try it out and let me know your thoughts.:Clover:

Please use plain text.