Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Frank152
My Device: Model 8520
My Carrier: Claro
Accepted Solution

My computer doesn't recognize my blackberry

Hi.

I need help with this , my computer doesn't detect my BB , When I try to open the memory card from my computer there is no icon for it :No: .....  I tried to take the battery out for one minute, but it didn't work , the USB cable is working fine because every time that I connect the usb cable to my computer , a clock shows on my Blackberry screen ... I don't know what else to do !! 

any suggestions??

thanks

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My computer doesn't recognize my blackberry

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please ensure that:

1) You have already installed the RIM Desktop Software:

2) You have properly activated Mass Storage Mode:

• KB11879 What is mass storage mode

Are you able to see your Device Memory? With the above properly completed, you should see two additional drive letters in Windows...one for Device Memory and the other for the Media Card.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.