Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

marizantonio
My Device: BB curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe

My friends cant receive any messages from me

My problem is i can receive the bb messages of my frends but they cant receive any messages from me when im trying to send the message there is a check mark but dont have a D or R meaning i didnt send my messages successfully i already called our service provider they sent me a lot of service book then i tried to hard reset my fone still no changes i already did the master reset but it became worst totally i cant send even ping message to them help me pls!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My friends cant receive any messages from me

Hi marizantonio

Welcome to Blackberry Support Forums

Even if you already done please try those steps in a sequence to see if that helps :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Delete and Resend your Service Book

• KB05000 : Delete the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service email account from the BlackBerry smartphone
  • KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

If still does not work then you have to call your Carrier to know if they are having any issues on there Network or if your account is properly configured.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.