Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

My scroll

Hiya

My scroll on my blackberry 9300 has stopped working and has been like this for 3 or 4 days now.

When ever i used to be outside my scroll anyway was very bad reacting to the wind! Please can you help me to try and get my blackberry working again! and if so what are they other options if that cant be done!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My scroll

Hi SophBrain

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Whenever you see or feel any Unusual on your device always the first advice is a Battery pull Restart like thisWhile Device is POWERED ON  remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till your device take a long Reboot. See if that helps.

If not then please follow this Knowledge Base Article regarding the problem you are having :

KB29640 : Trackpad ,trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone.

Please try it and let us know .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.