Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

My scroll

Hiya

My scroll on my blackberry 9300 has stopped working and has been like this for 3 or 4 days now.

When ever i used to be outside my scroll anyway was very bad reacting to the wind! :Helpsmilie: Please can you help me to try and get my blackberry working again! and if so what are they other options if that cant be done!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My scroll

Hi SophBrain

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Whenever you see or feel any Unusual on your device always the first advice is a Battery pull Restart like thisWhile Device is POWERED ON  remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till your device take a long Reboot. See if that helps.

If not then please follow this Knowledge Base Article regarding the problem you are having :

KB29640 : Trackpad ,trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone.

Please try it and let us know .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.