If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Rainsie
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Virgin

My story about the Blackberry 9320

My story about the  Blackberry 9320....

I have asked question's about buying a Blackberry for my Mom/Me for personal use from a few people and all very knowable in the IT world, and from one i know who uses a Blackberry as well manage there enterprise. All said it's too much phone to buy for you Mom.....

But as it would have it Mom really needed a new phone and when i saw the 9320 on sale i ask her to have a look at the phone and let me know what you think of it. She did... and just loved  phone...the feel..the size..key board..even the white colour.

So the following day i went and bought the white 9320 for her, and really thought i had a  challenge on my hands to teach a 76 year old to use the phone. Boy was i and every one i talked wrong about the 9320 being too much phone for her to use.

First off she was very happy to get this Blackberry, and secondly the setup was as easy as easy can get. We logged in to Virgin Account setting applied the new information and with in 5 minis it was updated and live.

Then came the part to show her how to text and use the phone, and in less then an 30 minutes she had the basics and was texting and calling with easy. I wanted to show her more about the use of what it can do and was told, no i want to figure it out myself so i can learn and remember. But Mom's it's a lot of phone and if you get frustrated you may not be too happy. And the answer i got was that's ok i can figure thing's out on my own, and that way i can learn.

With in a few days my 76 year old Mom figured out own her how to do just about anything wanted to do with the 9320, contact's, calendar, texting, bed side clock, tasks, making appointment's attaching photo's to texting, using the documents to go and more all on her.

I was so impressed by how easy and comfortable she felt with the phone i went and bought one for myself.

We both have had a phone before Christmas and tho it was a learning Curve (lol no pun in tended) in the being we both feel very comfortable use it.

This is a great little phone and thought i would sharing this story from these two very happy user's.

Rainsie and Mom

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My story about the Blackberry 9320

Hello Rainsie

So nice to hear that you mom is enjoying here new BlackBerry® Curve 9320, And thanks for sharing your story , Give my regards to your Mom.

Thanks again :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.