Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: NEW 9320! CURVE HANGS ...!DURING INCOMING CALLS! NO BUTTON WORKS! PLS HELP ME

sennat_mba wrote :

STILL THE PROBLEM CONTINUES.. i REQUEST YOU TO GIVE A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR RESOLVING THIS ISSUE.
PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE AT EARLIEST FOR ALL THE CUSTOMER WHO HAVE PURCHASED THIS DEVICE.

I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE PERMANENT BLACKBERRY CUSTOMERS.. I AM EXPECTING POSTIVE REPLY FROM YOUR END.

sennat_mba wrote :

Blackberry forum have to give a permanant solution for this kind of issue for all the customer.

Hello sannat_mba,

First off  this Blackberry Support forum is just an user to user support forum ,here the users like you and us try to help each other as much as we can RIM rarely use to comments here. Here all volunteer spend  there spare time and try to help other user as much as he can .

Regarding your device if you had so much problem you can contact your service provider or any service center.There you can get all the services you want.So I hope you understand.

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
manya
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Reliance

Re: NEW 9320! CURVE HANGS ...!DURING INCOMING CALLS! NO BUTTON WORKS! PLS HELP ME

Hi,

I bought BB 9320 a month ago, I am facing below problems
--it takes time to scroll (i.e. it responds arnd 10 secs late)
--for a incoming call if I answer the call it get answered aftr 10-15 sec latr )
--for any operation like texting and finding contact it is taking huge amnt of time in responding...

Could anyone please help me out, as it is too important for me to get me fixed.....

Thanks...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

manya wrote :

I bought BB 9320 a month ago, I am facing below problems
--it takes time to scroll (i.e. it responds arnd 10 secs late)
--for a incoming call if I answer the call it get answered aftr 10-15 sec latr )
--for any operation like texting and finding contact it is taking huge amnt of time in responding

Hi manya 

Welcome to the Community,

Please Perform a Battery Pull Restart like this While Device is Powered On remove the Battery wait for a min. Then re-insert it back wait till the device take a long Reboot. Battery Pull Restart is need as per the uses so perform battery pull whenever needed.

Good Luck

Prince

Please use plain text.
adityadua
My Device: curve9320
My Carrier: Mobile store

Hi,

I am facing the same problem since last two weeks. The service center guy has reloaded the OS. The problem still persists and my cell phone hangs 7-9 times a day. Blackberry has to come out with a solution or else the refund the money invested on the phone!!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ajaysomanath
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Airtel

I am also facing same problem with my 9320 Curve.. did you get any permanent solution ?

Please use plain text.
Visitor
salmikamal
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: maxis

Hello senat... - sorry ya, my English is not do good.
U have the same problem with me. My new curve 9320 also always hang during incoming call & no button functioning. Very frustrated because this is my new bb after using sony e for almost 10 yrs. I send my bb back to the shop n they said I only can get back my bb after 6 week.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Hello

Sorry to hear that all of you are disatisfied with your phone's performance. Let's see if solution below helps you.

With regard to dropped calls:
• Try not using the 2G/3G option in network connections. With this setting the phone will use 3G if available but will switch automatically to 2G when 3G fails but somtimes, struggling when switching back to 3G, this also, some have reported has caused the reboots.

• As a temporary solution, rather set the phone to use either 3G only or 2G only. But preferably 3G.

I say temporary because most networks are now switching away from 2G (EDGE), as it is some 1st country networks already have Os releases with no 2G option.

It will be wise to enquire from your network providers if they also are implementing strategy in favor of 4G, in my opinion if they are it could be the reason for such issues. Please understand I maybe completely wrong, just speculation on my part.

But many haved had success with solution mentioned.

Regards
F0x
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sennat_mba
My Device: BLACKBERRY 9320
My Carrier: AIRTEL

Only way... don't lock the keypad after attending any calls.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
varunarora321
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi,,

Even I am facing the same problem... bout 9320 2 months back...

Anybody found solution?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ajaysomanath
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]

Yes.. I got the solution... my hphone is working fine now

Please use plain text.