Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
glam2gurl
My Device: Not Specified

NEW BB CURVE OWNER..need some help

Hello, I have read my post about ringtones and I havent seen one that is working for me yet. I do not want to purchase any of the lame ringtone packages, and I have alot of songs via MP3 and Itunes that I put on my BB. Is there anyway I can crop/edit some of those songs and use as ring tones? If so how do I do that!!  And is this media card necessary, what is its primary function? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

~Glam~

Contributor
Curefan72
My Device: Not Specified

Re: NEW BB CURVE OWNER..need some help

I use this program, http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&osId=1946&jid=522EXF66FAD12679DEX4D3DD399.... It works great, and depending on how much your provider charges you for ringtones, the program could pay for itself after 8 ringtones. PLEASE NOTE: this program will NOT work on mp4, or iTunes protected media. So, if you downloaded music online from iTunes, these songs will not work.

And as to your question regarding media card, you should always store your ringtones on a memory card. The bigger, the better.