Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
kanzaki
My Device: Curve 8910

Need Help looking for 8910 update OS

[ Edited ]

First . Sorry about my not good English

Hi, I'm new with BB 

I have BB Curve 8910 (may be someone don't know about it .. It look like 8900 but no WiFi)

I looking for update OS for my 8910 but I can't find anything to confirm that I can use 8900 OS

I don't wanna try and see the result coz it it broke I gonna be in trouble for sure   

ps. I have a little know how to update OS (my friend use 9630 and I update that one already)

ps2. Why i can't find anything about BB Curve 8910 anywhere except on manual book !!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zikas634
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

Re: Need Help looking for 8910 update OS

heeeeey did you find a solution for this case i have this bb tooo and i can't find anything the phone is so strange and i want to know do you have a cd,catalog and headphones cuz i don't have in my bb box 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
stevels400
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681

[ Edited ]

Hi

Have a look here

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Desktop-Software/reload-software-error-552/td-p/43...

If you can find the OS you are looking for from your carrier in the correct geographical area, that would be best. If you can find the right OS from a different carrier, download it to computer, it will need modifying before it can be installed on the BB. Come back for instructions.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zikas634

the problem is that bb not recognized on the site and there are no software for it therefore no updates the device is so strange in many things the lock key is useless it opened and locked like any curve * and mute keys and the box did not contain headphones,cd and the catalog but all of this is easy the real problem is the updaate 

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

zikas634 wrote:

the problem is that bb not recognized on the site and there are no software for it therefore no updates the device is so strange in many things the lock key is useless it opened and locked like any curve * and mute keys and the box did not contain headphones,cd and the catalog but all of this is easy the real problem is the updaate 

Ummm...first, what? I'm trying to parse that paragraph and having a bit of trouble understanding what you intended to communicate. Nevertheless, see this download portal for all official releases of OS packages from all carriers:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zikas634

ii opened this link before but in product selection there are no 8910 what shall i do 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
stevels400
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681

zikas634 wrote:

ii opened this link before but in product selection there are no 8910 what shall i do 

I can't believe you've been through everyone of those to find an OS. Its a labourious task, but starting with the most logical, your Geographical location, there will be one. Thats why I said to come back when you had one. Otherwise I have to spend half a day looking for it. And note, on here we are just ordinary BB owners like you.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
Please use plain text.