Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
SharonEHeggarty
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: O2

Need assistance with MMS on 9360

Could someone please help me with regard to MMS on my 9360 curve, v7.10.336, I have tried to send and receive photos by text and keep getting red x - not sent. I have contacted my provider O2 who keep telling me to request service book which I had already done, clean Sim card, and then they tried to reset it which was to fix it within 2 hours, still waiting.... has anybody else had this problem or can anybody please advise me how to fix this? my internet is working. recently upgraded from Pearl to Curve and never had any problems with photos sent by text.

thanks Sharon

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Need assistance with MMS on 9360

Have you tried a battery pull?

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: O2

Is that removing the battery? I've tried that.... :No:

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Gotcha.  I think you will have to take it to the store so that they can fix it.  I would recommend you doing a software reload, but I don't think you should have to go through that hassle.  Get O2 to fix this right at their store.