Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Rubenvl
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: AT&T

Need help For my curve 9360

So i havent backed up my BB yet and i was going to using the program for BB and as soon as i was entering the password i messed up and hit enter and it WIPED out everything please tell me theres something i can to get my contacts back atleast! please help thanks.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Need help For my curve 9360

Hi there,

Is there any chance you had BlackBerry Protect installed and set up on your device? If so, you can use BlackBerry Protect to restore your most important databases.

Unfortunately, if you don't have Protect installed, you may be out of luck. :smileysad:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
angelzn
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: mtn

I am unable to download music its takes forever to open a site and then an error occurs but nothing was saved, how do I make phone faster to download or actually save some music
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Hi angelzn,

I would recommend opening a new thread for assistance with your issue. But my suggestion would be to try downloading via wifi.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.