Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

josele
My Device: curve 8530
My Carrier: Bell

Need help to extract my pictures from my BB curve 8530

Hi everyone, please I need help to extract my precious pictures from my Blackberry curve 8530 into my computer...Note that I have no media cards and I am using the older BB version.

I tried to download several sofware which were supposed to work however, nothing works for me as of yet.

I tried downloading the sofware for the exact type mof BB phone which I have and unfortunately, the options and the steps which I am supposed to follow are not available for me.

Tghen I tried downloading version 6 (after btrying version 5), nothing worked so I tried version 7 and 10, same results.

I am shocked that tis devices cannot simply transfer my pictures upon connection to my computer.

I wish I would have the CD which came with the device when purchased however, I cannot find it.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance for your help and time.

Josee

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Need help to extract my pictures from my BB curve 8530

Hello josele

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you able to view those Images on your BlackBerry right now ? If you're then please refer to this Knowledge Base and manually transfer your Images to an PC :

KB29523 : How to manually transfer files between a BlackBerry smartphone and a Windows computer

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.