Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Leboh
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: 9300
Accepted Solution

Network problems

Hey! I've been experiencing network problems for over 2months now... I contact Vodacom service provider and they assured me that their Network was working perfectly fine.

I just don't know what to do anymore because now I can't access the internet and my Facebook Mobile is just dull...

Please help solve this problem because I can't go on like this anymore. Its driving me nuts...

Please!!! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Network problems

Hello Leboh

Why do not you try to uninstall the Facebook application...

Open link from the browser on your blackberry

http://www.blackberry.com/facebook

Remember that to access this application you must have data plan or BIS.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Leboh
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: 9300

Hey! I can't re-install Facebook because my network is slow and doesn't go through!!! Tried changing it to 2G from 2G and 3G but it makes no difference!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Leboh wrote:
Hey! I can't re-install Facebook because my network is slow and doesn't go through!!! Tried changing it to 2G from 2G and 3G but it makes no difference!

Hi Leboh

Do you have access to any wifi or locate a free wifi zone near you ? If you have it then try to re-download it over an wifi network .

Or first reboot your device by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then re-insert it back , you device may take a long reboot . After reboot try those steps in the same sequence :

1- Register your Handheld .

• KB00510 : How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box.

2- Delete and Resend your Service Book

• KB05000 : Delete the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service email account from the BlackBerry smartphone
  • KB02830 : Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • ( Wait till a Registration Message comes in your message box for each email that you have configured on your device )

3-  Then perform a battery pull restart like this while the device is powered On remove your battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back

After performing those steps sucessfully you can try download facebook application again . However, if you fail then you have to contact your carrier and let them know about the issue with there network you're having .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
desit000
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Sprint

Hello,

I have Blackberry Bold 9650. I bought it a month ago but i had to move in Bulgaria. Here I activate a Blackberry Package but my Mobile Network is NOT working.

I call in bulgarian operator, but they said that there is a problem in my device, because when I switch my sim card in my other device Blackberry Bold 9700 is working!!!
PLEASE HELP

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

desit000 wrote:

Hello,

I have Blackberry Bold 9650. I bought it a month ago but i had to move in Bulgaria. Here I activate a Blackberry Package but my Mobile Network is NOT working.

I call in bulgarian operator, but they said that there is a problem in my device, because when I switch my sim card in my other device Blackberry Bold 9700 is working!!!
PLEASE HELP

Hi desit000

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Who is your current carrier in Bulgaria ?

Are your sure you BlackBerry is Unlocked from your previous Carrier ? 

Refer to this Article , it may help :Unlocking your BlackBerry Guide

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
desit000
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Sprint

I bought my phone as UNLOCKED from Amazon ... My SIM card is working, the only one thing which is not working is my Mobile network. My Bulgarian operator is GLOBUL, they have special program for Blackberry, but it is not working. We tried everything, but still NOT working. They said that there is a problem in my device .... I don't know is it true or not ... I don't know what to do.
Please use plain text.