Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: New to the 8330 World

[ Edited ]

Not really, the dis-advantage of getting dirt in the contacts, and the battery getting loose would outweigh that.

Then you wouldn't like it because it would be flakey!

I spend a lot of time outdoors fishing and such, I have the data package and can see the local weather maps realtime and NOAA as well. Email can be helpful with weather alerts and such, even ordering supplies. You can also check farm products prices on the stock exchange on the fly, if you need to. You were interested in a spreadsheet so email would be benificial. I find I use mine more and more.

Feel free to ask for any more information, if this answers your questions though, please resolve the thread by using the options over the yellow kudo's star.

Thanks!

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-17-2008 03:00 PM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9530

Milkman wrote:

Bifocals,

Thanks for the advise, I will be looking into that mount.   As far as emailing it to myself???  Don't I need that internet packasge from verizon????  I'm still not sold on if its worth the extra $30 per month to do that....  Would I be able to do more with the 8330 if I did hook up ??  Maybe you would know this answer, I have seen Battery doors with leaving the speaker exposed, I assume that this would make it louder????

If your paying the extra $30 a month, you are hooked up to the internet.  You have an unlimited data package from Verizon.  That's what the extra $30 is for.  You can establish your clicking on the email settings icon.

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I just found some really loud and free ringtones.  The website is:

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/784/sony-ericsson-k750-ringtones/0-4-1-1-loud/

Even though it says Sony Erickson I was able to send them to my phone as a SMS text message. I hope this help.  I have been losing my mind trying to found louder ring tones.

New Contributor

I just found some really loud and free ringtones.  The website is:

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/784/sony-ericsson-k750-ringtones/0-4-1-1-loud/

Even though it says Sony Erickson I was able to send them to my phone as a SMS text message. I hope this help.  I have been losing my mind trying to found louder ring tones.

I also passed this on to Milkman.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Sorry, I sent them as a MMS message so that the ringtone was attched to the message.