Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Newbie needs help putting up wallpaper

[ Edited ]

Mandograss,

Try these!

Works on BB dimensoin L
Message Edited by Bifocals on 09-02-2008 09:13 PM
Message Edited by Bifocals on 09-02-2008 09:14 PM
Message Edited by Bifocals on 09-03-2008 12:49 AM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Regular Contributor
My Device: 8310 Curve

Hey Bifocals, you are absolutely correct it works on BB dimision L. I like the format on the at&t better though, the icons look better and the text is easier to read. I may not be able to have my cake and eat it too, unless I or should I say (we) can find a way to make it work like that on the at&t theme. I will take a picture tomorrow with my daughters phone and send it here for you and xandrex to look at. At least we on the right track. Thx for the help, I'll get the pic to you asap.
mandograss

Bluegrass Rules !
Regular Contributor
My Device: 8310 Curve

Sorry I'm so late getting back. I was going to show Xandrex a picture of my wallpaper but for some reason when I send it back to my phone MMS to display my BB says it's an unknown attachment and cannot be  viewed.. But I did what Bifocals recommended and it worked. On the dimention L theme the wallpaper works great and also the ones that he downloaded for me was exactly what I was looking for Thank You very much! I will accept this and close this thread..Thx again guys I'm sure I will need yall again..Yall great!
mandograss

Bluegrass Rules !
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Thanks, resolve the thread when you can!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter