Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
liahs
My Device: Curve 8520

No Gmail Enhanced Plugin for Curve 9220

Hi All,

Not able to download gmail enhanced plugin for my new Curve 9220.

Any idea ?

Contributor
yabbeju
My Device: curve 9220

Re: No Gmail Enhanced Plugin for Curve 9220

Hello!

I had downloaded "gmail" icon/application on my Curre8520,  but now I have moved to Curve9220, I am not able to get this back!

Can somebody please help me to get my gmail account to be used on my new Curve9220!

Contributor
yogeshgabani
My Device: Curve 9220

Hello yahheju

You can add your gmail account information on the Messages Application on your phone.

Steps :

"Messages" -> Press "Menu" button -> Choose "Options" -> Choose "Email Account Management" -> "Set up email account" -> then choose "Other" -> then enter your email address and password and click on continue and save it.

I wish you like it.

Contributor
yabbeju

Thank you for this information, Buddy!

I have tried this as you said, but I am not able to see any "icon" on my desktop for my gmail account!

Could you help me again... Please!

Contributor
yabbeju

Hi All!

still I am not able to get "Gmail" icon in my mobile desktop, can anybody please help me!

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

yabbeju wrote :

I had downloaded "gmail" icon/application on my Curre8520,  but now I have moved to Curve9220, I am not able to get this back!

Can somebody please help me to get my gmail account to be used on my new Curve9220!

Hi yabbeju

From your BlackBerry browser go   www.blackberry.com/integrate and then try to add your gmail account.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
yabbeju

Hi Brotha!

eventhough I have tried thru this several times and it's saying "you will get an icon on your desk-top to use your gmail"... But till day I haven't find this!

Done more re-starts and activate & deactivate:smileysad:

please help me yaar!

Elite II
prince2012

Hi yabbeju

What happens when you try this is it not allowing you ,how many email account you have on your device.when you go to the main message box are you able to get those email account that you create.

Prince

Contributor
yabbeju

Hi Brotha!

Thank you for your quick reply!

I had only my office email account is set-up with this phone and Yes, it's allowing me to add gmail account, after clicking 'Finish', getting an alert saying I would get an icon to use gmail on my desk-top... but I haven't seen this!

Elite II
prince2012

Hi yabbeju

So when you click finish are you not getting a seperate message box ( envelop ) .please try this On your HomeScreen press the Menu key and click on “ Show All Icon“ or “ Unhide Icon “,search for it if you can see it but looks like faded then move your cursor over the icon and press Menu key and click  “   “unhide “ 

Then see if you are able to get .

Prince