Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Silence187
My Device: Curve 3G

No Memory Card, Want Pics Off Phone Memory! Looking Everywhere for answers PLS HELP!!!!!!

I Just recieved a new bb curve 3G from my hubby. I took a few pictures, but have not yet bought a memory card. I want to know how to get the pics i took already OFF my phone an onto my computer. I find it kind of dumb if you can't take the pics off your phone without a card as they are saved to my phone memory... Pls any help would be appreciated! Driving me nuts!!!!

Thanks in advance! 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: No Memory Card, Want Pics Off Phone Memory! Looking Everywhere for answers PLS HELP!!!!!!

When you get the media card, simply move the pictures to the media card right from the device.  The only other way to do it is to install the Desktop Manager software to your computer and get the pictures through that. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.