Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

No e-mails

My Blackberry  suddenly stopped receiving e-mails after working perfectly since new. I have been receiving SMS messages from Blackberry talking about a mandatary update but havent been able to download it or upload it into my phone. Is this anything to do with the stoppage? How do I get the update and how do I load it?

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: No e-mails

Try this -

When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

I updates my blackberry with the new update last week and have had trouble receiving emails ever since! I have even restored my blackberry to previous the update and its still not 100%.

Elite II

Did you removed and re-added your email IDs? If not already tried then check and let me know your feedback.

tanzim                                                                                  

New Contributor

yes, already done. I used to get my emails come through on my blackberry before they came through on Outlook. Now they come through on outlook and i wait for 10 mins sometimes for them to appear on my Blackberry.
Elite II

Hi,

Are you on BIS or BES? If on BIS check the below knowledge base article on email delivery delays -

• KB12373 BlackBerry Internet Service real-time delivery of email messages from AOL, Gmail and Yahoo! Mail accounts

If you're on BES email then contact your BES admin for knowing further on the issue.

tanzim                                                                                  

New Contributor

All my email accounts are hosted by gmail though.