Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN Ghana

No internet Service.

The edge on my BB won't turn caps. I have a data plan from my service provider but there are no entries at the Host routing table, when I try registering again, I get feed back that 'registration message sent'. I can't have internet access and my service provider can't solve my problem. I've tried other versions of the OS, its only opera mini and whatsapp that works. I can't download anything from the apps world too. Pls help.

My carrier: MTN Ghana
Model info and OS version: BB Curve 8520, v5.0.0.592 (bundle 1096, platform 5.2.0.064
Pin; 21FE2EA9
IMEi; 359430.03.300262.3

File free 111004379
Did a battery pull fix your issue; No.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: No internet Service.

Hi aescrilla2000GH

Welcome to the Community

To enjoy BlackBerry services we need BlackBerry Data Plan also known as BIS a generic data plan will not allow all feature of BlackBerry services,So please confirm with your Carrier or Wireless Service Provider MTN Ghana that a proper BlackBerry data plan has been activated on your Account.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN Ghana

I have a complete BIS plan mate.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello aescrilla2000GH

If are having a complete BIS on your account then you must contact your service provider and let them solve the issue and if they are unable to solve then tell them to Escalate the Case to RIM and they are able to do that.

Prince