Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
moiraken
My Device: Curve 9360

No network on Curve 9360

Hi,

My son's blackberry curve 9360 hasn't had a network connection for about 3 weeks.  I've replaced the sim, updated the software, checked with 02 who assure me there is nothing wrong at their end. Took it into the 02 shop and it worked in the shop, but when I came home it didn't work again.  

Occassionally, it will work for about 10 seconds and then go again. The rest of the time it just says SOS.

I've done more soft resets and battery pulls than I've had hot dinners and I've just done the security wipe but no joy. 

Anyone else got any ideas as to what I can do?

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: No network on Curve 9360

If it works in the shop then it sounds like a signal issue in your location.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
moiraken

We are all 4 of us on the same network. My daughter has an identical phone with no problem. 02 have checked and there are no issues in our area.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

The other possibility is a radio problem. It could have an issue with the frequency needed in your location. I had an old BB 8100 Pearl that had that problem. Had to get it exchanged for another one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
moiraken

Thanks. Guess I will just have to send it away and see if the ins can do anything. Thanks for your help