Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ul2k
My Device: Not Specified

Not receiving attachments

Hello - I'm new.  For some reason, as of last night, my blackberry stopped receiving attachments with my messages.  If I send a message with an attachments, my regular computers receive it, my iPhoe receives it, but my Blackberry curve doesn't receive it.  There is no little paperclip symbol on the envelope either.  Doesn't seem like it is a Comcast mail problem since all my other computers see it.  Any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Developer
hmeister
My Device: 9000

Re: Not receiving attachments

ul2k wrote:
Hello - I'm new.  For some reason, as of last night, my blackberry stopped receiving attachments with my messages.  If I send a message with an attachments, my regular computers receive it, my iPhoe receives it, but my Blackberry curve doesn't receive it.  There is no little paperclip symbol on the envelope either.  Doesn't seem like it is a Comcast mail problem since all my other computers see it.  Any ideas?

Hi ul2k;

I would start to investigate your memory on your device. Look at your numbers in OPTIONS / STATUS.

A battery pull would also be on my list of items to do.

What BB Handheld model do you have?

H.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If successful in helping you, please give me kudos in my post.
Please mark the post that solved it for you!
Thank you!
Best Regards

hmeister
Please use plain text.