Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Hansveen
My Device: Curve 2G 8520

Not satisfied with Blackberry Curve 2G - 8520

I purchased Blackberry Curve 2G - 8520 from Advent in Gurgaon on 21st Apr 2011. However after a few months the back button stopped working.There were also other issues like Bluetooth not working, phone hanging or sudden shut down.

I sent my BB to the BB service center in Gurgaon which took 8-10 days to return the handset with most of the issues unresolved.

i was told that the software issues were resolved, but they still persist. More importantly, reg the hardware issue I was told that  I would have to pay 80% of the phoen cost to get the back button repaired. Why should i pay this money as it wasn;t my fault that the features stopped working.

Plus now the BB logo behind the hanset, has started wearing out (the silver stick-ons) .

Can someone pl look into the matter & resolve it?Ideally the handset should have been replaired or replaced as it still in in warranty period. But right now, I'm suffering for buying a BB. I'm really disappointed at the services levels of BB. Can someone pl get this issue resolved & make my phone function properly??

Please use plain text.